Summer Travel Tips 2020
July 2019 was the busiest month in Dallas Love Field’s history. The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly slowed travel from that record level, but we are open and ready for customers traveling on summer vacations or for any other reason in 2020.
We have airport staff, in masks and face coverings and often behind plexiglass, ready to assist you throughout your journey at Love Field. If you have any questions while here, visit one of the four information booths – three in the non-secured portion of the terminal and one in the secured portion of the terminal – for additional assistance.
To reach a customer service agent at the airport 24 hours per day, contact the Airport Operations Center at 214-670-LOVE (5683).
- Arrive at least 90 minutes prior to your flight to allow for parking, check-in and security screening. Lines may appear longer than normal at the TSA checkpoint due to social distancing guidelines and limited lane openings.
- Parking Garage C and valet are closed at this time. Parking Garages A&B are first-come, first-served.
- Parking Garages A is $15/day and Parking Garage B is $9/day. Discounted pricing is available in limited quantities on the roof level of Garage B.
- Limited concessions are open at this time, but there are options for passengers who would like something to eat. More concessions will open as regulations and guidelines permit.
- It is suggested that customers wear masks or face coverings while in the terminal. Air carriers are requiring them, as well. Masks are available for purchase in our retail shops.
- TSA is allowing passengers to carry hand sanitizer bottles up to 12 ounces through the checkpoint. You should keep possession of your boarding pass instead of handing it to an agent. For more TSA guidelines considering COVID-19 click here [link: https://www.tsa.gov/coronavirus].
- Our Lost and Found Office remains closed for customers to pick up items. However, found items will be shipped to customers. Call our Airport Operations Center for more info.
- The cell phone lot is located just to the north of the Herb Kelleher Way and Mockingbird Lane intersection and is accessible from Aubrey Avenue. Follow signage to access the lot.
- Passengers using any form of ground transportation, including taxis, for-hire shuttles, transportation network companies and rental car shuttles should proceed to the lower level upon exiting either baggage claim or the terminal.