DAL’s travel tips for Spring Break 2019
As spring break commences next week for Dallas and Dallas-area schools, Dallas Love Field expects heavy travel over the coming weekend and throughout spring break.
Dallas Love Field offers the following tips when traversing the airport. At the airport, visit one of the four information booths – three in the non-secured portion of the terminal and one in the secured portion of the terminal – for additional assistance.
To reach a customer service agent at the airport 24 hours per day, contact the Airport Communication Center at 214-670-LOVE (5683).
- Arrive at least 90 minutes to two hours prior to your flight to allow for parking, check-in and security screening. Peak hours – especially early morning – will lead to longer wait times.
- All three of DAL’s parking garages are first-come, first-served and are within walking distance to the terminal. Plenty of parking is available for those who wish to drive themselves to the airport.
- Parking Garages A&C are $15/day, Parking Garage B is $9/day. Discounted pricing is available in limited quantities on the roof level of Garages B&C.
- Dallas Love Field’s cell phone lot is located just to the north of the Herb Kelleher Way and Mockingbird Lane intersection and is accessible from Aubrey Avenue. Follow signage to access the lot.
- Drop-off and pick-up for passengers is on the upper level, marked Departures/Arrivals, on the upper roadway of Herb Kelleher Way. The ticketing hall, security checkpoint and baggage claim are on the upper level.
- Passengers using any form of ground transportation, including taxis, for-hire shuttles, transportation network companies and rental car shuttles should proceed to the lower level upon exiting either baggage claim or the terminal.
- Due to limited curb space, dropping off and waiting for arriving passengers on the upper roadway must be done in an efficient manner. Dallas Police will be on-site to control traffic and monitor curb operations.
- Abandoned vehicles or those parked in unauthorized areas will be towed.
- The Route 524 buses connect Love Field and DART's Inwood/Love Field station. The free shuttle operates every day from approximately 5:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. For schedule and fare information, visit www.DART.org/LoveField.